High School Leadership - Devotions
Updated: May 28
It is very important that you have some quiet, alone time each day so God can communicate with you - listen for His voice in your silent spiritual moments!
This week go to YouTube and type in “If I can Help Somebody”- by Mehalia Jackson and listen
intently to each word. In your quiet time with God ponder how you can apply these important words to your life.
Extra credit? Go to YouTube and type in “Billy Graham’s greatest sermon - Who is Jesus?” It is as powerful today as it was 30 years ago! You must absorb every word of it!
Remember, you are responsible for caring for those around you in these difficult times. Let’s each contact those in our ranks that are graduating this year and let them know how proud we are of them! Call Greg, Kathy, or Zach and let us know how you have impacted those around you in this past week. How has this pandemic impacted your life in a positive way?
1. I have spent more spiritual time with God alone.
2. I have been more supportive of my family than ever...we have grown closer
3. I have read my Bible and other books.
4. I have reached out to people I have talked to in a long time!
5. I have learned a lot about myself and how I can find a better path forward
If all goes well our High School Leadership camp will be on July 13!
We miss you!
Greg, Kathy, and Zachary